Cannot load Web Reports in Windows Server 2008

I have just installed EventSentry on a server running Windows Server 2008 R2 64 Bit. I configured the server with the roles “IIS and Application Server.” And I have installed MS SQL 2008 64 bit on the server before installing EventSentry. When I try to open web reports on the server, I get the following error:

HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found
The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration. If the page is a script, add a handler. If the file should be downloaded, add a MIME map.

I am pretty sure ASP is installed on this server. If I try to load web reports from my workstation, I get a 404 error, webpage cannot be found. I have IIS set to allow all users to connect.

Comments

• Just learned that "classic ASP" is not installed by default in IIS in Windows Server 2008. I went into roles, and added that feature, and I can now get into web reports. Nice having smart bosses that can figure this stuff out.
  • Glad you got this figured out. Thanks for letting us know.
    Yes, Microsoft in it's wisdom has decided to bypass a number of useful features in Win2K8 in an effort to create a smaller footprint.