Changing the performance charts on web reports

Hello,

Just have a simple problem. On the web reports, under computer overview, I see the performance chart which shows CPU, System Memory and Disk Queue Length. I know that I can change this by click on each of these headers which gives me a drop down list. Next to this drop down list there is a setting which currently states as 'n/a'. If I select this, it gives me another drop down list asking for other options such as _total etc.

If I choose not to select anything and select the blank field at the top, the drop down menu disappears completely so that I cannot change this again in the future. For a couple of graphs, I have locked myself out of changing the graphs.

I have tried clicking on 'restore default order' but I cannot get the option to reappear.

Can you test this and let me know how to restore this option?

Many thanks,

Luke

Comments

• Hi Luke,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We were able to reproduce this, and will be looking into it. I was able to get the n/a option back by selecting another computer & then going back to the previous, or hitting F5 to refresh the page. If these options don't work, I'd try CTRL+SHIFT+F5 which will refresh the page and clear the cache as well and will continue to look into the issue so you don't have to do that.

Steven
  • Steven,

Sorry this doesn't seem to work for me. I have tried the suggestions above and tried this on IE9 and google chrome.

I have also tried to delete all the temporary files as well without success.

Luke
  • HI Luke,

I'll be emailing you a link to download some new web files & instruction very shortly so please let me know if you don't receive them.

Steven