More information from web reports

Hello,

I am trying to create a web report to display RADIUS authentication on our RADIUS server. So it shows logon process set to IAS but I would like to also add the RADIUS client. Is this possible?

Thanks

Dave

Comments

• Hi Dave,

Unfortunately I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to accomplish. Are you asking whether it's possible to include two different types of events in one report, or whether it's possible to correlate the two events?

What type of Radius server do you have?

Thanks.
  • Hey Ingmar,

Sorry for the confusion. What I need is a reports of login success and failures from our RADIUS server. It is a Windows 2008 R2 server. In the event log I can see the information for RADIUS clients and I would like that displayed on a report. Hope that helps.

Thanks

Dave
  • Hi Dave,

In the EventSentry Web Reports, if you go to the Event > Reports page, and then click 'Add Report'. You'll be able to create report name, days you want to search, etc... and then click the 'Continue' button. Once you click that button, you'll be given the option to add conditions such as Event ID, username, message, etc... After you add the conditions, click the 'Update' button and then you can go back to the reports page and run this report any time. If this isn't what you were looking for please let us know.

Steven