We are running version 18.104.22.168 and recently noticed there are roughly 10 servers (various locations, different computer groups in EventSentry, various subnets, various OS, all on the domain) which are no longer reporting Heartbeat data on the Agent Status page. I tried restarting the heartbeat service, pushing the configuration out, redeploying the agent, rebooting one of the servers, uninstalling and reinstalling the agent, setting custom heartbeat settings, etc., all with no luck.
I set one of the nodes to a high log level but am not seeing anything strange in the log. In the web reports, I went to Status --> Heartbeat --> Detailed and did a search for one of the nodes having the problem. Two records with the same name appeared. Selecting either one returned the same data. I then went to Maintenance Wizard --> Certain Instances and clicked the checkbox to Include hosts without an agent. In doing this, the two records were displayed. The first one looked like it was the one with the agent installed as it was monitoring multiple different instances. The second one only had Heartbeat and Ping Tracking. I decided to try deleting the second one to see if it fixed the problem but it didn't. After some time, there were again two records in the Maintenance Wizard. Being the first record also had Heartbeat and Ping Tracking, I deleted those instances. I still have two records in the Maintenance Wizard when Include hosts without an agent is selected, the agent record doesn't have the Heartbeat and Ping Tracking instances but the second record has them. And the Agent Status page still doesn't report the heartbeat data.